Did you know that you can harness the power of Amazon Firestick to seamlessly run our Digital Signage Software? In this age of technological innovation, the Amazon Firestick emerges as a versatile and cost-effective tool for transforming your TV screen into a dynamic platform for digital signage. This article explores the possibilities and benefits of using Amazon Firestick as a conduit for our cutting-edge Digital Signage Software, opening up new avenues for engaging content delivery and captivating your audience like never before.
What is a Fire Stick?
The Amazon Fire Stick TV stick also known as a Fire Stick, is a streaming device sold by Amazon. Just like the Roku, it is shaped like a flash drive and plugs directly into your television’s HDMI port. Despite being small in size, it’s a full-featured streaming device that can turn any TV into a smart tv. Using a fire stick, you can watch movies and TV shows from popular OTT platforms like Netflix, Hulu and Youtube.
How to Set Up an Amazon Fire Tv Stick?
- Setting up an Amazon Fire Stick takes only a few minutes.
- Plug the USB end of the cord into the micro-USB port of your fire stick and plug the other end into the power adapter brick.
- Next, connect the power adapter brick to a power outlet rather than your TV’s USB port since a wall outlet supplies the required power. A firestick needs 1000 ma that a TV’s USB port fails to deliver.
- Now plug the firestick into a HDMI port on your TV. Remember the HDMI port number as you’ll need to connect the firestick to the corresponding HDMI port on your TV.
- Switch on your TV and change the input to the corresponding HDMI channel. A loading screen will appear with the FIre Stick Logo. It will take some time to load for the first time so be patient.
- Now it’s time to set up the Fire Stick Remote. After the batteries are inserted, it will automatically pair with the fire stick. Once the paring is done, press the play/pause button on to begin the set-up process.
Will a Firestick Work with Digital Signage Software?
If you are looking for a cheap digital signage player for your business, Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is an affordable 4K player that allows you to display your digital content on any modern TV. By connecting a firestick to a TV or display, you can display dynamic content like announcements, company news, event, event schedules and important updates. Moreover, the digital signage solutions capability allows for efficient communication with employees, visitors and customers which improves engagement and information dissemination throughout the organization.
Experience the power of digital signages with Bitsy Displays and interact with your customers in enhanced with our digital signage solutions. Our cutting-edge LED video wall solutions can differentiate from brand from the competition. They can be easily installed in hotels, restaurants, public spaces, stadiums, corporate centres, offices, malls and retail stores to capture the attention of customers.