Embrace the power of digital and interact with your customers in an enhanced way with Bitsy Displays’ digital signage solutions. The world has become ultra-modern and people are increasingly engaging with brands that are innovative in their communication. Cutting-edge LED displays can make your brand stand out from the clutter. Founded in 1994, we are the pioneers in providing innovative display solutions to businesses. We offer digital signage systems at hotels, restaurants, public spaces, stadiums, corporate centres, offices, malls and retail stores. They are dynamic displays that can be used in the form of high definition images, videos and interactive communication to capture the attention of customers. We are the leading digital signage manufacturers in India. Our LED display makes the content on the screen so appealing that visitors are compelled to engage with it, increasing the brand recall and ROI of a business.
Key Features of Digital Signage Systems
Digital signage gives complete customization power to its customers. Our display technologies have multiple features to cater to a variety of demands of the business.
- Showcase your company products and services through our LED video walls and projector display. We have robust software and modern installation systems.
- You can create content from your server and display it on the screen anytime. As this content is dynamic and digital, you can change and customize the communication through wireless at any time.
- Interactive display through touch-screen features.
- 360-degree dynamic content from images, videos, announcements to product launches with quality sound features.
Benefits Of Using Bitsy’s Digital Signage Services
Customer Engagement through Catchy Visuals
Our digital signage solutions in India display the content in high definition, increasing customer engagement for your brand’s offerings. Today’s customer is more inclined to buy products of the brand which is creative and has visually appealing creatives. More engagement means more sales.
Digital signages can be installed anywhere and you can showcase the same or customize content based on the city or occasion easily. This reduces the cost to a significant extent and helps businesses provide better services to their customers.
Conventional methods of advertising and communication are very costly and can’t be changed easily. As installation and adding content is easy and cost-effective, you earn more by spending less by using signage systems. It also improves brand recall.
Signage Solutions We Offer
We believe in providing comprehensive digital signage solutions to every business.
Hotels & Restaurants
Create interactive displays of menus, services, promotions and events to increase customer engagement and branding.
Our LED screens are extremely helpful to provide information and guidance at airports, railways and museums.
Malls and Retail Stores
Our LED displays are heavily used at malls and standalone stores for the showcase of products, new arrivals, offers, discounts and customer service.
Business Centres and Offices
Big digital signages at business lobbies and lounges are an excellent way to engage the users. Offices can also use our high-definition screens to display their corporate profile, general announcements and social media feed for their employees and clients.
Start engaging your customers the right way with Bitsy Displays’ digital signage solutions. Contact us now.
FAQ OF DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOLUTIONS
Basically, there are four simple steps. First, it is necessary to CREATE content. The second step is to SCHEDULE the content so that it is played back at the suitable time and place. Next, it needs to be DISTRIBUTED to the server/client. When that is done, the final step is to PLAY BACK.
First you will need a DISPLAY, CLIENT COMPUTER (or we sometimes call them players or controllers), and SOFTWARE. When you have more than one client, you will want a NETWORK, whether that is a LAN or WAN, depends on the environment you would want to use, and software along with a server to distribute the content data. Finally the most important will be your image of what kind of CONTENT you would want to play with your digital signage.
CONTENT is what it is all about. A digital signage system will vary from one to another depending on the content displayed. When the owner of the system and its provider did not take time to ask enough questions to correctly define a suitable system, most of the time they will not bring the expected outcome.
Even though creating content is as SIMPLE as creating a presentation document, it could be a headache for those who are not designers or do not have skills to design. Bitsy Displays has a solution which does not require creation or, if you wish to create your own content, Bitsy Displays can provide training to get you ready to have your digital signage system running.
Yes. You might have an image of a digital signage system playing movies without sounds, but sound is one element you could use to effectively catch the audience. Back Ground Music, narration could be simply added to your content using the software.
Yes, Bitsy Displays Network Solution would be a choice to help you with WLAN network solutions. Our advanced technology and long experience in the networking business assures substantial quality.
LED Display and projectors are the major displays used for digital signage solutions. There are some other unique ones to make the most out of your digital signage. This will depend on the venue you install the displays.
Touch Screens are always good for places like malls, museums, amusement parks, or even stations. This is one of the optional uses digital signage could provide, searching features in the use such as way finders.
Yes, number of displays/clients varies from time to time. Starting with a pilot program and expanding the system with a migration plan is not an issue.
- 1) Digital signage solutions will help in saving production cost versus creating MPEGs or DVDs. An MPEG player or TV can be plugged into a DVD player, but what you will see is the same content repeating over and over. With digital signage, the content is renewed and can stay fresh.
- 2) Digital displays make it easy to change boards for new items, new pricing, sold out items, and more.
- 3) Distribution costs can be reduced.
- You will always be able to deliver content on time to align with special sales or events—you’ll never have to wait on print advertising to be made and shipped.
- 4) Digital signage ensures visual consistency and compliance across multiple locations.
- 5) You’re able to entertain customers or guests by using interactive content on digital signs.
- 6) Digital signs eliminate the recurring costs associated with printing and shipping new static signs.
- 7) Digital signs attract more attention by using high-definition motion graphics and video.
- 8) Because you are able to connect and interact with your audience, you can display targeted content to cater to their wants and needs.
- 9) You can increase audience engagement by offering special deals or coupons only available through your digital signs.
- 10) If your signage is cloud-based, the software can be updated automatically by the vendor, which means you’ll never have to worry about your system becoming outdated.
- 11) By using QR codes, your sign viewers can download any content you offer on your displays—whether it’s a discount code, a map of your facility, or a calendar of events.
- 12) You can use content from your company’s website on your digital signs (and vice versa), which saves you time and creates more exposure for your message.
- 13) Digital signs can save employees’ time by providing answers to questions that customers frequently ask, which frees employees up to focus on other important tasks.
ROI (Return on Investment) is an important element when making the decision to install digital signage. Here ROI is measured, for example, when retailers, theatres and other venues recognize increased sales. There are other ROI factors such as a simple reduction in costs, such as printing, shipping and labour. Defining what you want to accomplish (GOAL) and how you would measure that will be the key to make your installation a success. It is good to start with a pilot program, comparing digital signage used location with non-installed ones.
Just let us know through the contact form, and we will be happy to send you additional information. If you are interested in a specific product, please visit our product site linked from the product page which could help.